Q2 2015 Earnings Release DDR reports a 10.7% increase in Operating FFO per diluted share to $0.31 for the quarter ended June 30, 2015 Read more
DDR Completes $213 Million of Transactions in Q2 DDR acquired two power centers and an adjoining outparcel, while disposing of ten assets in 2Q15. Read more
DDR_Corp “This significant unencumbered pool is something that differentiates DDR’s balance sheet from our peers” CFO Petherbridge
Last updated February 28, 2011
1. We gather the following types of information (“Personal Information”) needed to facilitate operation of the Site, fulfill your requests and update you regarding materials available on the Site:
2. We use this information to:
3. E-mail contact information. DDR does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses or any Personal Information with any third parties. DDR may use your e-mail address to directly send you information and may provide you with online informational or marketing messages that have been approved by DDR together with other communications to which you have subscribed. DDR may also disclose Personal Information when required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of the public.
4. We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as reasonably safe as current technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
5. We utilize a strict Opt-Out policy for sending online notifications regarding services, products and programs. You may adjust your communication preferences or edit your Personal Information by e-mailing our webmaster at: DDRInfo@ddr.com.
7. The content of this Policy is provided as a supplement to the Site’s Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference. In particular, Sections 12, 13 and 16 regarding disclaimers, limitations of liability and indemnity and liability shall apply with respect to DDR’s handling of Personal Information.
8. DDR may change this Policy from time to time at its sole discretion. When such changes are made, DDR will make a new copy of the Policy available on the Site and provide notice on the Site that the Policy has been updated for a reasonable period of time. Your continued use of the Site, and the materials and services on the Site, is subject to the most current version of the Policy posted on the Site at the time of such use. Please check the Site regularly to view the then-current Policy.
9. The effective date of this Policy is February 28, 2011.